All PelletVent Pro components that come into contact with flue gases are built with an inner wall of corrosion resistant superferritic metal. PelletVent Pro is engineered with features for a durable, safe and aesthetically pleasing venting system. PelletVent Pro is a patent-pending venting system for stoves and inserts that use wood pellets, corn and other biofuels, or oil, as fuel. As a result of DuraVent’s cutting-edge manufacturing process and commitment to innovation, PelletVent Pro is uncompromised in attention to detail and performance. This perfect fit and finish is made possible with a laser-welded inner and outer wall. Select components are available in black.
PelletVent Pro is now UL listed for 1″ clearance to combustibles in the USA and in Canada. Its double-wall, air-insulated design offers superior performance. Seams are factory-sealed on all elbows, tees, and fittings. Since the introduction of pellet stoves in the 1980’s, DuraVent is recognized as the industry leader in venting systems for pellet stoves. Today, approximately 3 of every 4 pellet stoves in the US and Canada are vented with a DuraVent pellet system.
PelletVent Pro is a venting system designed for stoves and inserts that use wood pellets and oil fuel. It is also built to vent biofuel products such as corn, switch grass, cherry pits, soybeans, coffee husks, sunflower hulls, walnut shells and wheat, to name a few. (Rated for continuous use flue temperaftures up to 570°F.)
Materials and Construction
Laser-welded, double-wall pipe with a .012″ inner wall of 444 stainless steel and a .018″ laser-welded galvalume outer wall. Painted black exterior available. Primary metal-to-metal connection seals joint. Encapsulated o-ring provides a secondary seal.
1″ clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada for appliances using corn and other biofuels, wood pellets or oil.
UL Listed with DuraVent shroud specifications. Information available online at www.duravent.com or call and request L157.
3″ and 4″
c-UL-us Listed to UL 641 (MH8381 and MH14420).
ULC Listed to ULC S609, ULC/ORD C441 (CMH1439 and CMH1440).
- PelletVent Pro Catalog Section (PDF, 7MB)
- DuraVent All Products Catalog (PDF, 47.4MB)
- PelletVent Pro English Installation Instructions ( PDF, 2MB )
- PelletVent Pro Française Instructions d’installation ( PDF, 2MB )
- Factory-Built Chimney Relining Supplemental Installation Instructions for PelletVent ( PDF, 1MB )
- Two Piece Clean-Out (PDF, 187KB )
- PelletVent Pro Product Brochure (PDF, 1.5MB)
- PelletVent Pro Comparison (PDF, 1.1MB)
- PelletVent Pro Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 87.9KB)
- Oil Sizing Chart (PDF, 122KB )
- New PelletVent® Pro Tee (PDF, 111KB )
- Nouveau Té et capuchon de té (PDF, 111KB )
- Ravelli Adapter for PelletVent Pro (PDF, 111KB )
- Ravelli Tee Adapter for Pellet Vent Pro (PDF, 168KB )
- Introducing PelletVent Pro Horizontal Cap (PDF, 168KB )
- Black Paint (PDF, 889KB )
- PelletVent Pro Tee Cap (PDF, 289KB )
- Updated PelletVent Pro Quick Release Adapter (PDF, 196KB )
- PelletVent Pro Quick Release Adapter (PDF, 140KB )
- UL Listed, Patent-Pending Pellet Vent Relining for Factory-Built Chimneys (PDF, 186KB )
- PelletVent Pro Prairie Cap (PDF, 197KB )
- Recommended Touch-Up Paint for DuraVent’s Black Finished Products (PDF, 375KB )
- Harman Adapter for PelletVent Pro (PDF, 186KB )