Stunning design and Engineered Excellence® utilizing state-of-the art manufacturing. DirectVent Pro features tight inner connections for superb performance, with no gaskets or sealants required (unless specified by the appliance manufacturer). All black pipe lengths, pipe extensions, and elbows feature laser-welded outer wall seams for a sleek finish. Low-profile locks and no hems or beads allow for a beautiful product that looks elegant in any interior.
Engineered Excellence® with innovation and style…DirectVent Pro. DuraVent’s direct vent is specified exclusively by nearly every major stove and fireplace manufacturer in the U.S. and Canada, with the largest choice of termination caps for direct vent available.
DirectVent Pro is a unitized, coaxial (concentric) venting system designed for use with direct vent gas or propane stoves, heaters, and fireplaces.
Materials and Construction
.020″ aluminum inner wall. .018″ galvanized steel outer wall. Painted outer walls made of laserwelded .018″ galvalume steel. Caps also available in stainless steel and copper. Outer pipe brings combustion air to the appliance. Inner pipe exhausts flue gases to the outside. Gaskets or sealants not required (unless specified by the appliance manufacturer).
Specified by the appliance manufacturer.
4″ x 6 5/8″ and 5″ x 8″.
DirectVent Pro, in combination with the gas appliance, has been tested and listed as a decorative gas appliance system or as a direct vent heater system by a major testing agency, such as UL, CSA, Warnock Hersey, or OMNI. Check with your appliance manufacturer for approval.
- DirectVent Pro Instructions (PDF, 2.3MB )
- DirectVent Pro Française Instructions d’installation (PDF, 1.8MB )
- DirectVent Pro Horizontal Termination Supplement (PDF, 1MB )
- DirectVent Pro Vertical Wind Guard Instructions (PDF, 213KB )
- Direct Vent Instructions: Converting A Class-A Metal Chimney or A Masonry Chimney to A Direct Vent Systems (PDF, 1.3MB )
- DirectVent Pro Chimney Liner System (PDF, 1.2MB )
- DirectVent Pro Concentric Flex Installation Instructions
- DirectVent Pro Concentric Flex Installation Instructions Addendum
- DirectVent Pro Horizontal Termination (PDF, 220KB )
- DirectVent Pro Product Brochure (PDF, 2.3MB )
- DirectVent Pro Comparison (PDF, 772KB )
- DirectVent Pro® Co-Linear Adapter ( PDF, 655KB )
- Changes to DuraVent DirectVent® Pro Galvanized Steel Pipe ( PDF, 85KB )
- 25’ Flex CoLinear Kits For DirectVent Pro Now Available ( PDF, 655KB )
- Montigo now Approved with 5″ x 8″ DirectVent Pro ( PDF, 118KB )
- Black Paint ( PDF, 889KB )
- Direct Vent Factory Built Reline ( PDF, 193KB )
- Stock #’s For DirectVent Pro Adjustable Pipe ( PDF, 216KB )
- Updated CoLinear Kits For DirectVent Pro ( PDF, 217KB )
- DirectVent® Pro Flex ( PDF, 655KB )
- DuraVent Wins a Vesta Award at HPBA EXPO ( PDF, 91.1KB )