The heart of any Sauna is the Sauna heater, and Finlandia heaters are the “best of the best.” These authentic Finnish Sauna heaters are made in Finland by Harvia Oy and are known for their superior quality and performance. They have achieved their success through innovative design, quality construction, and constant testing. Our heaters produce excellent “loyly”, or steam. The steam that is produced is soft and is important because it aids in perspiration. Without this steam there would not be a Sauna.
All of our heaters have:
- Stainless steel elements for long life.
- Large rock capacity for heat storage.
- Direct rock contact with heating elements-necessary to filter the harsh heat radiating from the 1400° F elements, to eliminate the electo magnetic field for safe and therapeutic bathing: (the bather feels only pleasant, soft heat) and to produce the best steam when water is poured over them.
- Free airflow for faster heating.
- Maximum strength and durability from pressed metal design.
Finlandia and Harvia Sauna heaters have 3-wall construction for cooler surface temperature and greater safety. All Finlandia and Harvia electric Sauna heaters are UL or ETL tested and listed.
Ideal for remote areas with no adequate electricity, the stove is manufactured by the largest woodburning Sauna stove factory in Finland. Woodburning stoves provide a very soft, soothing heat and a wonderful atmosphere. Stoves include an adaptor which converts metric pipe size to standard 6" pipe size. All Woodburning stoves must have proper ventilation.