Z42 Zero Clearance Fireplace Wood Fireplace
The Z42 consists of applied modern technology and design to create a zero clearance fireplace to heat your home safely and efficiently. It is a wood-burning fireplace activated by lighting fuel and tinder inside a closed off area.
ZERO CLEARANCE EFFICIENCY
Like its gas-burning counterparts, we have designed the Z42 to operate at the highest level of efficiency. This fireplace unit has a 49,133 BTUs BTU/hr input rate. A 73% efficiency rating, it also burns efficiently enough to heat your home as quickly as a gas fireplace. While it cannot be connected to your thermostat, a wood stove will burn at a temperature hot enough to spread heat throughout your space.
ZERO CLEARANCE FIREPLACE SAFETY MECHANICS
As a zero clearance model, the Z42 can be safely lit in a closed space with a fire kit, tinder, and up to twenty-two inch long logs for fuel.
If you would like more information about installing and purchasing the Z42 zero clearance fireplace, Contact Your Local Dealer today!
|Fireplace Type||Single Sided|
|Wood Fireplace Brand||Kozy Heat|
- NSPS Phase 2 Certified
- U.S. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY Certified to comply with 2020 particulate emission standards using cordwood.
- UL 127-2015 (R2016) and Can/ULC S610-87 Safety Standards for U.S. and Canadian installations.
- 49,133 Btu/hr (Peak Btu/hour Output)
- LHV: 70.6%/HHV: 66%
- High-Quality Pyro-Ceram Glass
- Speed Control with Receptacle Assembly
- Air-Wash System
- Large Burning Area
- Fits up to 22″ logs
- Air-Seal 10 gauge Steel Door/Cast Doors
- Approved with all UL 103 HT or CAN/ULC S629 – 6” Insulated Chimney Systems
- Metal Insulated Chimney
- Zero Clearance
- (2) Heat Duct knock-outs for optional ducting
- 20 year limited warranty
- Black Grills
- Mission Design Grills
- Prairie Design Grills
- Fan Kit
- 6″ Flexible Heat Duct Kit (#970 kit required)
2020 Z42 Non-CBI report Non-CBI Summary Report Z42 Certification Report Summary