Kozy Heat Carlton 39
Direct vent gas fireplace with a traditional log set and a standard split-flow burner.
- Viewing Area: 26 1/8” x 32 7/16”
- 40,000 BTU/hr Input NG
- 41,000 BTU/hr Input LP
- Split Flow Burner
- Electronic Ignition (IPI)
- Ceramic Glass
- Full function remote
- Fan Kit
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
– ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 67.5% / 69.91%– Steady State NG/LP | 70% / 72%– AFUE % NG/LP | 67% / 70%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- – P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- – Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
Design Standard Features
- Ember Bed Light Kit
- Screen Front
- For options and pictures, look at the Carlton brochure under the Resources tab
- Refractory Options
- Traditional Brick refractory lining
- Masonry refractory lining
- Black Glass refractory lining
|Gas Fireplace Brand||Kozy Heat|
|Fireplace Type||Single Sided|