Clearlight Premier IS-1
What differentiates Clearlight Premier™ saunas from all others? Craftsmanship and our True Wave™ heater technology! All of our Clearlight Premier™ far infrared saunas are made with the highest quality tongue and groove Eco Certified Western Red Canadian Cedar or North American Basswood and include our advanced True Wave™ heaters making Jacuzzi® saunas the sauna of choice.
- True Wave™ carbon/ceramic low-EMF heating technology on the back wall, side walls, front wall under the bench, next to your calves and in the floor. You are surrounded by infrared heat.
- ELF shielding with the lowest ELF levels in the industry.
- Standard chromotherapy lighting.
- Reservations mode so you can set your sauna to turn on up to 36 hours in the future.
- Flawless “furniture grade” cabinetry.
- Distinctive door handle/smartphone cradle for easy media viewing.
- Comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Classic sauna design.
- Easy Installation (normally about an hour).
- Much More…
Benches: Two 35″ x 22″ flat benches
Ramp: 36″ x 28″
Slope: 1:12 (1″ – 2.25″)
Weight: 780 lbs
When building the Sanctuary Retreat into an enclosed space, we recommend leaving 2″ around the sauna.
True Wave™ far infrared heaters on the back wall, side walls and in the floor.
True Wave™ full spectrum heater located the n front wall.
Plugs into a 240v outlet
Plug: NEMA 6-20p